The Sisters Of Mercy - First And Last And AlwaysMusician: The Sisters Of Mercy
Album title: First And Last And Always
Style: Goth Rock
Country: UK & Europe
Size MP3 version: 1251 mb
Size APE version: 1427 mb
Size WMA version: 1181 mb
Rating ✫: 4.7
Format: MP2 AUD WAV AHX AC3 DTS AAC
Genre: Electronic / Rock
The Sisters Of Mercy - First And Last And Always
Download Free links
- 1427 downloads at 21 mb/s
MP3 version ZIP archive
- 1181 downloads at 22 mb/s
APE/FLAC version ZIP archive
- 1251 downloads at 18 mb/s
WMA version ZIP archive
|3||No Time To Cry||3:59|
|4||A Rock And A Hard Place||3:35|
|6||First And Last And Always||4:14|
|8||Nine While Nine||4:11|
|10||Some Kind Of Stranger||7:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Published By – BMG Music Ltd.
- Published By – Candelmaesse Ltd.
- Produced For – Palace Productions
- Mixed By – Andrew Eldritch, Dave Allen*
- Music By – Eldritch* (tracks: 7), Adams* (tracks: 3, 7), Marx* (tracks: 6, 8 to 10), Wayne Hussey (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5), Hussey* (tracks: 3, 7)
- Photography By – Ruth Polsky, Tom Sheehan
- Producer – Dave Allen*
- Words By – Eldritch*
NotesIssued in standard black tray jewelcase with 8-pages booklet.
Produced for Palace Productions.
℗1985 WEA Records Ltd.
©1988 WEA Records Ltd.
Manufactured in Germany by Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf
Fabrique en Allemagne par Record Service GmbH, Alsdorf.
A Warner Communications Company.
In July 1985, Warner-Pioneer Corporation in Japan released a version of the album that contained different mixes of some tracks ("Black Planet" features slightly different instrumentation and is 10 seconds longer, "No Time to Cry" features different opening and ending instrumentation and sound effects, "A Rock and a Hard Place" features additional guitar tracks and a slightly different drum track, while "First and Last and Always" features a totally different drum track as well as a totally different arrangement and has an intro which is 15 seconds longer; the remaining tracks are identical to the standard vinyl release). This is the version used here. The track times printed on the disc are different to actual times.
This version has a label variation to First And Last And Always.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 22924 06162 2
- Matrix / Runout: 240616-2 @ 1
- Other (Mould Stamp): Bass Clef Symbol
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 4281
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Distribution Code (France): WE 851
|MR 337L, 240 616-1||The Sisters Of Mercy||First And Last And Always (LP, Album, Gat)||Merciful Release, Merciful Release||MR 337L, 240 616-1||UK & Europe||1985|
|MR377L||The Sisters Of Mercy||First And Last And Always (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, Gat)||Merciful Release||MR377L||US||2018|
|MR 337 L||The Sisters Of Mercy||First And Last And Always (LP, Album, Promo)||Merciful Release||MR 337 L||UK||1985|
|WQCP 1103||The Sisters Of Mercy||First And Last And Always (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, SHM)||WEA, Merciful Release||WQCP 1103||Japan||2011|
|5101-17579-2||The Sisters Of Mercy||First And Last And Always (CD, Album, RE, RM, Dig)||Rhino Records||5101-17579-2||UK & Europe||2006|